Ozi Choice is committed to maintaining our strong reputation for quality and food safety.
Fresh - Our cattle live in a clean environment with access to fresh air and water. The milk is produced through clean and strict farming methods with high grade and natural grass that is chemical and pesticide free. This ensures that the milk retains its freshness and nutritional value.
Pure - The cows we use are unique and world class breeds. We use Holstein and Jersey cows to produce our milk through free range and pollution free environments. By having strict protocols and control on our select dairies, we can ensure our cattle are cared for and nurtured to produce high quality milk.
Natural - The processing methods we use to produce our milk allow it to stay creamy and natural. All the natural and essential nutrients, high protein and calcium are retained in our delicious and creamy milk.
- Halal certified
- Made in Australia from Australian ingredients
- Comply with the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code (FSANZ)
- Comply with regulations set by the Australian Government Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry Export Control (milk and milk products)
- All dairy farms licensed by Dairy Food Safety Victoria
- Certified by the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service
- Free from melamine
- No artificial preservatives
- Demonstrated free from radioactive contamination
- Demonstrated free from dioxin contamination
- Meets Codex standard for heavy metals
- Meets Codex standard for pesticides
- Non-perishable (24 months from the date of manufacture, provided the product has been stored and used according to recommended procedures)